Cost of living comparison between Siem Reap, Cambodia and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00172 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 7% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,542 (8,455,219 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)