Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.555 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 4% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,476 (RM8,021) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)