Cost of living in Sibiu, Romania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.647 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibiu (Romania) is 28% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,795 (6,555 lei) in Sibiu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)