Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06578 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,515 (₨220,659) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)