Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19767 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 9% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,960 (50,390 ฿) in Si Racha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)