Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20280 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,026 (54,369 ฿) in Si Racha.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$700 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)