Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01934 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 58% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元5,061 (261,670 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)