Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02155 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 56% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,166 (332,443 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)