Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01906 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 60% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元4,848 (254,383 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)