Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06099 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,240 (¥381,079) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)