Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06156 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 71% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,587 (¥415,632) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (31 minutes ago)