Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019.
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 19% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,261元 in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)