Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.871 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 32% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,703 (Dirham 11,063) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)