Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.714 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 27% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,934 (Dirham 8,131) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)