Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.870 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 36% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,255 (Dirham 11,364) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (32 minutes ago)