Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.789 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 30% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,888 (Dirham 9,437) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,621 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)