Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.842 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 35% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,592 (Dirham 9,549) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 4 hours ago)