Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.842 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 33% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,691 (Dirham 11,776) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)