Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.876 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 46% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,792 (Dirham 12,152) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $875 (about 1 hour ago)