Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.882 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 41% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,519元 (Dirham 8,247) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)