Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,045 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,217 in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)