Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.606 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,161 (RM6,950) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)