Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.674 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 36% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,377 (3,133 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)