Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.055 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 27% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,420 (3,738 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 2 hours ago)