Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.417 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 41% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 7,691元 (3,182 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (33 minutes ago)