Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.386 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,900 (€2,153) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (32 minutes ago)