Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.007 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,652元 (€1,830) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $1.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)