Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,005 (€1,539) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)