Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,518 (€1,716) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (42 minutes ago)