Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 989 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00594 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,668 (₩2,807,700) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)