Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 971 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00590 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,547 (₩3,481,688) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)