Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,017 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00593 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,108 (₩3,728,432) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)