Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 847 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00611 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 55% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,542元 (₩3,033,941) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)