Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00595 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,428 (₩2,255,907) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)