Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05846 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,418 (¥280,841) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)