Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02097 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,242 (393,105 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (41 minutes ago)