Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,583 prices entered by 460 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.854 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,597 ($3,881) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)