Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.647 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元15,421 (9,364 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (29 minutes ago)