Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.661 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元15,103 (9,092 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)