Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09815 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 20% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,182 (₨134,311) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)