Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07632 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 17% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,155 (Taka 119,955) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)