Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08589 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 18% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,859 (Taka 149,704) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)