Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,162 (€2,848) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 2 hours ago)