Cost of living in Saskatoon, Canada compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.283 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saskatoon (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,607元 (C$3,333) in Saskatoon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)