Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.146 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 73% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,716 (C$4,026) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (22 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)