Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.927 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 66% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,241 (C$3,702) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $180 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)