Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.274 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,601 (C$3,148) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.76 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (about 2 hours ago)