Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.336 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 11,101元 (2,560KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chernivtsi costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Arlington, Texas costs $1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)