Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.812 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 19% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,937 (2,345KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)