Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.718 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 24% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,293 (3,306KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)