Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 748 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.968 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 20% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,659 (2,434KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)