Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.702 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 25% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,705 (3,162KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (39 minutes ago)