Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 CNY / STD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 7% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元15,104 (49,295,951 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)