Cost of living comparison between São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / STD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 7% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,469 (48,381,287 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)