Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,310 prices entered by 1,293 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.122 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,547 (R$ 10,627) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)