Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,979 prices entered by 1,011 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.034 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,524 (R$ 8,616) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)