Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.056 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,817 (R$ 5,262) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)