Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.786 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,111 (R$ 5,100) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 299 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $160 (about 2 hours ago)