Cost of living comparison between São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.127 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,561 (R$ 8,256) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)