Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.919 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,258 (R$ 6,910) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)