Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.866 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,352元 (R$ 7,690) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$2.80 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)