Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14641 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,944 (RD$ 122,557) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)