Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14626 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,908 (RD$ 122,439) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)