Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14870 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,106 (RD$ 108,313) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)