Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.879 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,145元 (R$ 5,930) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)