Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13725 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,398 (Php83,047) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (30 minutes ago)