Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44500 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 38% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,090 (ARS $22,673) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)