Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31745 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 44% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元6,765 (ARS $21,310) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)