Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14834 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,686 (RD$ 92,258) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)