Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14685 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,919 (RD$ 101,597) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)