Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.884 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 22% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,018 (2,763 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)