Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.858 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 19% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,248 (2,078 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)