Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.884 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 20% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,752 (2,724 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)