Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.252 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,466 (€2,271) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)