Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.702 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,105元 (€1,831) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)