Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.508 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,125 (€2,414) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)