Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.786 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,130 (€1,943) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)