Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00217 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 9,188元 (COL$4,229,486) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)