Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cali, Colombia and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00231 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,749 (COL$4,649,589) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)