Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.626 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,704 (€1,666) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (40 minutes ago)