Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.286 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,545 (€2,408) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)