Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.818 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,342 (€1,962) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)