Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.764 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,780 (€1,775) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)