Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.070 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,875 (€1,843) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (42 minutes ago)