Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.683 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 17% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,821 (Bs 18,780) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (34 minutes ago)