Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 50% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元5,997 (Bs 23,571,388) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)