Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.671 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 16% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,802 (Bs 19,087) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)