Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00221 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,817 (COL$3,996,291) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)