Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00225 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,423 (COL$3,304,582) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)