Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00240 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,371 (COL$4,739,228) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (about 1 hour ago)