Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00236 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,057 (COL$4,694,118) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (24 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (35 minutes ago)