Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.762 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 11,010元 (R$ 6,247) in Santa Maria.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saarbrücken costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)