Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.855 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,438 (R$ 6,165) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 3 hours ago)