Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.980 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 12,403元 ($b12,660) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,720 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (37 minutes ago)