Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.852 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 28% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,837 (3,041 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)