Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.160 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,367 (R$ 8,968) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)