Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.572 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,736 ($3,155) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)