Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.577 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,514 (RM6,668) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)