Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.265 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,433 (€2,675) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)