Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.455 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,644 (€2,099) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 2,279 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cascavel costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (about 2 hours ago)