Cost of living comparison between San Sebastian, Spain and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.363 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,611 (€2,528) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)