Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.725 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,865 (€2,183) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)