Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,020 (€2,556) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)