Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37963 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 13% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,602 (ARS $35,829) in San Rafael to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)