Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29904 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 15% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,277 (L 44,399) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (21 minutes ago)