Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28172 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 17% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,752 (L 38,164) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (32 minutes ago)