Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31967 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,416 (Mex$ 29,454) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 2 hours ago)